From the left: Sharie Sveholm, Edith Nyman, Samuli Salminen, Maria Tokou, Jenny Sandberg och Linda Johans.
What is the board of Novium and what are they doing?
The board is responsible for the daily operation of the student union. All the board members have their own remit and the work of the student union is headed by the chairman of the board. The board makes sure that the plan of operation is fulfilled. The board of Novium is chosen by the council of Novium at a constituted meeting in the autumn. The board's mandate is one year (the 1st of January to the 31st of December).
The members of the board 2019:
- Chariman Sharie Sveholm
- Vicepresident Felix Karlstr√∂m
- Educational politics Milla Urvas¬†¬†
- Internationally responsible (Vasa&Jakobstad), responsible for tutoring (Vasa&Jakobstad) Eliina Sarinko
- Internationally responsible (√Öbo&Eken√§s), responsible for tutoring (√Öbo&Eken√§s) Linda Johans
- Responsible for the PR Tobias Nyg√•rd
- Responsible for Culture and Events Jonny Skogberg