From the left: Sharie Sveholm, Edith Nyman, Samuli Salminen, Maria Tokou, Jenny Sandberg och Linda Johans.
What is the board of Novium and what are they doing?
The board is responsible for the daily operation of the student union. All the board members have their own remit and the work of the student union is headed by the chairman of the board. The board makes sure that the plan of operation is fulfilled. The board of Novium is chosen by the council of Novium at a constituted meeting in the autumn. The board's mandate is one year (the 1st of January to the 31st of December).
The members of the board 2018:
- Chariman Maria Tokou
- Vicepresident/Internationally responsible (Ă…bo&EkenĂ¤s) and responsible for the tutoring (Ă…bo&EkenĂ¤s) Sherie Sveholm
- Educational politics andÂ responsible of culture/eventsÂ (Ă…bo&EkenĂ¤s) Jenny SandholmÂ Â
- Inernationally responsible (Vasa&Jakobstad), responsible for tutoring (Vasa&Jakobstad), responsible of culture/events(Vasa and Jakobstad), Edith NymanÂ
- Responsible for the PR, Linda Johans
- Responsible for the social policy, Samuli SalminenÂ